cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to upgrade to the 900Mbps package

Hi

I am currently on the Fibre 250 package with Halo1 (300Mbps down / 50Mbps up) and i only just relaised that i am lucky enough to have the new 900Mbps service available at my address. I went to upgrade to it but after i sign in BT tells me:

"Sorry, but at the moment we can only show personalised deals for customers who already have broadband with us."

What gives?

I have a phone number with them i suppose so maybe that blocks it? I would rather i did not have to call in!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to upgrade to the 900Mbps package

try FTTP team08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to upgrade to the 900Mbps package

Just to let you know I have just done this today, you have to call them to get upgraded if you have FTTP but as others have said use the team phone number. I was passed along to 2 other people but the process was quick and they new what FTTP was at least! 

They did say at first I couldn’t get 900 but just say you have fibre already so it’s definitely possible.

0 Ratings