cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unbreakable broadband...... yeah right

So I have smart hub 2.. 2 discs and the 4g unbreakable nonsense

Well today my connection been droppnig every 3-4 minutes. im supposed to be wfh. and supposed to have this great unbreakable stuff... but 4g aint picking it up. plenty 4g on my vodafone mobile. but nowt on the great BT service... 

nice one BT. im paying for nothing. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unbreakable broadband...... yeah right

is the SH2 actually dropping internet connection - light changing from blue - or is it just your wifi dropping and devices have problems connecting?  are your ethernet devices working ok?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @coreservers,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry if your connection isn't working as it should.

To try and get an understanding of what's happening with the connection. As suggested by @imjolly please could you give us a few details around how you're connected?

Please could you also include your connection stats? If you are using the BT Smart hub you can get your connection stats by, Opening a new web browser on your connected device and typing 192.168.1.254 or bthomehub.home into the address bar. This will open the Hub Manager.  Click Advanced Settings’ and then ‘Technical log’

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

What did BT say when you contacted them? 

0 Ratings