cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Unplugged at cabinet

If you were on FTTC , and never asked to be removed ( either directly , asking to be ceased , or indirectly by moving or inquiring with another provider ) then you must still have a FTTC port allocated to you in the FTTC cabinet, so when you reported a fault , why were you not simply returned to the port allocated to you and if that port were faulty, the fault repaired.....someone ‘pinching’ your port doesn’t seem likely after all , even if it were a mistake and another customer put onto your port in error , the port that customer should be on will presumably be spare , and the OR fault person could simply put you and that other customer onto the appropriate ports, the ‘system’ won’t allow 2 customers to be allocated the same port, so the question I would be asking is why the need to move you onto ADSL then back onto FTTC when your account should already be FTTC with an allocated port.
I would be asking if you were somehow removed from FTTC , because , ( presumably in error ) a ‘cease’ order was raised for you, removing you from FTTC, but this wouldn’t explain why you couldn’t just be put straight back onto FTTC without the need for ADSL first, if the FTTC cabinet is full, then that could be the reason for ADSL in the interim, but then you wouldn’t know how long before you are moved back onto FTTC ....something doesn’t add up.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Hows this, Thanks again.

20200901_105738.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Hi @G13VYN,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've been left without a connection. Something doesn't sound right and I would need to take a look at your account to be able to say for sure what is going on. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @G13VYN  thanks for the updated PM to confirm that you were called later on the 1st and the 3rd engineer resolved the fault. He fixed an authentication problem and you were able to get back online 🙂

cheers

John