Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staceh
Contributor
Message 21 of 46

Re: Unreal Service, just - unreal

Go to solution

Just to keep this thread and the community updated.

The mods have been in touch and they speak my mother tongue, thankyou!

Things started moving along after that, however, a impass has been struck here it seems.

I was promised that the overhead wires that apparently are broken will be replaced, this will sort the constant disconnects and lousy speeds.  this work should have happened yesterday.

I've already been disconnected this morning, and speeds if anything are dropping daily.

Nothing has changed.

I believe BT are supposed to call me this morning, that should be a interesting conversation.

Also, my complaints on the BT.COM website are marked as resolved - they are not resolved and i would appreciate them being reopened, I don't care about BT's targets and SLA's.

will update when something else happens.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 46

Go to solution

@Staceh I'm sorry it's still not sorted, your case handler will be in touch this afternoon. 

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 23 of 46

Go to solution

NeilO thank you for your prompt response, I look forward to speaking to them.

0 Ratings
Belvaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 46

Go to solution

Looks like in addition to the Indian support staff  speaking English poorly we seem to have a bunch of people here asking us to say thank you even when we complain that nothing has been resolved & some Distinguished Sage talking about how this is a customer to customer chat room & implying that BT staff may get to look at our message.

How very kind & generous.

By the way has your problem been solved StaceH as yet?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 46

Go to solution

@Belvaz wrote:

some Distinguished Sage talking about how this is a customer to customer chat room & implying that BT staff may get to look at our message.

@Belvaz

You were offered help here.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/BT-Indian-Staff/m-p/1636533#M73923

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 26 of 46

Go to solution

Update:

'Technical team 2' just called, apparently the work has been completed - no it has not, no wires have been replaced, I'm being lied to again.  They are apparently calling me back tomorow for me to run yet another speed test, because the one I ran a hour ago was not good enough.  Nothing will change between now and then at my end or theirs.

Once again I feel like I'm being lied to and fobbed off.  And if the forecast is correct, i'm not likely to have either phone or broadband tonight as its going to be windy.  (this is rural norfolk, its always windy!)

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

Go to solution

@Staceh sorry about that, the call was not from the mod team @PaddyB has a reminder set to get in touch with you today.

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 28 of 46

Go to solution
I'll look forward to hearing from him.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Belvaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 46

Go to solution

Me too as long as you do not get a message saying 'We have been unable to call you ....."

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 30 of 46

Go to solution

Rapidly running out of 'today'.

0 Ratings