Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staceh
Contributor
Message 41 of 46

Re: Unreal Service, just - unreal

Go to solution

The connection used to run at a stable 40.

The connection used to be stable, does not matter if it runs at 1000mb/s if it does not stay connected.

And if you've nothing constructive to add, please don't bother.

Belvaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 46

Go to solution

Hello Stacey

The nice people making promises of kindness from BT are just paid apologists who get real shirty if you dare to contradict them. In my case I got interrupted before I had completed my sentences & this despite my statement that I had not finished yet.

When I finally was allowed to speak it was not at all what the distinguised apologist assumed it was & did that elicit an apology. Oh no, no such thing.

Sadly I can see that there is no progress as yet in your case. However I do like you whore's drawers, 3 legged chicken & mustapha with the moustache descriptives. Heh Heh. Aargh you have not used the last one yet.

You could try Dial-a-Prayer or is that service gone too?

PS I am a humble peasant from Cheltenhamshire who does not work for BT.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 46

Go to solution

@Belvaz

@Belvaz wrote:

Hello Stacey

The nice people making promises of kindness from BT are just paid apologists who get real shirty if you dare to contradict them. In my case I got interrupted before I had completed my sentences & this despite my statement that I had not finished yet.

Just a minor correction the only people here who work for BT are the forum moderators everyone else here are BT customers like yourself and are not paid in any way by BT as explained on the front page of the board

Your questions are primarily answered by other BT customers. The only employees on our community are the forum moderators and a few subject matter experts. We can easily be identified by our title underneath our username. The replies you will receive are from customers who's only intention is to help, so while we appreciate you have likely come to the forum because something has gone wrong and you are probably very annoyed, please don't take this out on members trying to help.

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 44 of 46

Go to solution

@NeilO

So, when will I be contacted next regarding this?

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 45 of 46

Go to solution

Right, to complete the above, it eventually got fixed after the engineers relaid the entire line from the box to the house.

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 46 of 46

Go to solution

So when did the line get fixed - this is 6 months later? The mods never let anything run that long.

0 Ratings