cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 46

Re: Unreal Service, just - unreal

Go to solution

Hi @Staceh,

I've had a look at our email queue and can see we have your details. There are a few cases a head of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 12 of 46

Go to solution

I should not need to, calling customer services once should be enough - but on this occasion I'm grateful for the help - so I have.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 46

Go to solution

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 14 of 46

Go to solution

I assume Webby you are being Ironic.

The 12th is here, the ticket says resolved - its not.

Connection speeds still silly low, way below promised, disconnections still rife, crackle still on the line.

Not heard a dicky from customer services or the mods.

P*** still being taken.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 46

Go to solution

the mods will get back yo you if you completed the email and not PM  at present it is taking 2/3 working days (weekends excluded) for mods to contact you by phone or email

the mods had nothing to do with the solved marker

just read other posts where mods have been involved to see that they will help you and keep you updated after making contact

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 16 of 46

Go to solution

Note: PaddyB's response to me above, they have my details, I have heard nothing from them.

Contacted customer services yet again, went through the script yet again, got fobbed off yet again, connect still FUBAR, promised call from a engineer this evening between 1800 and 2000 has not materialised (no suprise).

Going to hop on live chat and get fobbed off yet again.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 46

Go to solution

@Staceh

After you complete the email you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help all of whom consider their problem a priority hence why the mods reply in order email received ensure everyone is treated equally. At present it is taking 2/3 working days for mods to contact you by phone or email 

They will get back to you when your email reaches top of inbox 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 18 of 46

Go to solution

1 hour later and I'm getting this kind of junk from live chat....

Shiv: I am not able to see any call back booked

so a copy and paste from 20 minutes previously

Stacy: Shiv: This is the first time you have spoken to me and I could see that you already have a call back booked.

Stacy: You could 20 minutes ago

Seriously, they are joking right?

An hour I've been on here, I've even spoken to the idiot that lied to me earlier today, no remorse, no apology.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 46

Go to solution

I would save the stress and wait for mods to get back to you. They will, take personal responsibility until your problem is resolved

0 Ratings
Staceh
Contributor
Message 20 of 46

Go to solution

And now the **bleep** has disconnected!!

Sweet merciful god what a shower of...

0 Ratings