cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 21 of 28

Re: Unresolved complaint with BT - is it possible for my neighbour to get BT Infinity and I can't?

Hi @erwin,

We're experiencing issues with the "Contact The Mods" link at the moment. We are hoping that this will be fixed soon. If you've tried that link and its not working, please try again later on today.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
erwin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 28

Re: Unresolved complaint with BT - is it possible for my neighbour to get BT Infinity and I can't?

Hi PaddyB,

Thanks for getting in touch - the Contact the Mods link is not working this evening - there's a message saying that the email service is being upgraded. I'll try again tomorrow.

0 Ratings
erwin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 28

Hi @PaddyB,

Just to let you know I still can't get in touch with you as the link is still saying that email is being upgraded. Will the link work soon?

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 24 of 28

It is hoped so.

0 Ratings
erwin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 28

Hi @PaddyB,

Is there any other way I can contact you? I tried the Contact the Mods link again today and it is still not working today.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 28

I have asked the moderator to update you regarding the contact link.

JohnC2
Message 27 of 28

Hi @erwin Sorry that you have been unable to get in touch with us due to the fault with our link. 

Would you please send your details in the meantime and we will be able to help you with your Infinity query. Please include your account number, phone number and url of this thread along with a brief outline of the query and a number we can contact you on during the day. 

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
erwin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 28

Hi @JohnC2,

I have PM'ed SeanD as requested, with details requested. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Ratings