Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 11 of 35

Re: Upgrade from Superfast Fibre 2 to Ultrafast Fibre 100

@tarbat wrote:

I already know I should be able to get Ultrafast, given that I’m already on a FTTP product. So why do BT say I can’t? I spoke to someone called Gavin yesterday, and he confirmed that I can’t upgrade to Ultrafast. Why would that be? Is there some reason why I can’t move from the 80/20 FTTP service to the 150/30 FTTP service?

Those are the questions you should have asked Gavin.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 35

@pippincpwrote:

@tarbatwrote:

I already know I should be able to get Ultrafast, given that I’m already on a FTTP product. So why do BT say I can’t? I spoke to someone called Gavin yesterday, and he confirmed that I can’t upgrade to Ultrafast. Why would that be? Is there some reason why I can’t move from the 80/20 FTTP service to the 150/30 FTTP service?

Those are the questions you should have asked Gavin.

I did. Is there someone I can email to get this resolved? With my disabilities I find it difficult dealing with complex issues on the telephone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 35

@pippincpwrote:

Give the FTTP team a ring on 0800 587 4787.

So, done this just now. Their system won't allow it either, even using "Admin priviledges" 😞

On the phone with them now, but has anyone here got any ideas what the problem might be?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 14 of 35

The FTTP team are the only ones who can help you with this, the mods here cannot deal with FTTP issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 35

@pippincpwrote:

The FTTP team are the only ones who can help you with this, the mods here cannot deal with FTTP issues.

I didn't know that - why?

I've now been transferred to SALES SUPPORT who are trying to sort it out, but they don't seem to understand either. Is there nobody at BT that understands how to upgrade from FTTP 80/20 to FTTP 150/30?

EDIT: So she's going to send me an email when she manages to get the computer to accept the order. At the moment it's just hanging and won't proceed the order. Good news is the price will be the same for double the speed, and Halo is included as are an upgrade of our anytime call package to include mobiles. She said this will go live tomorrow.

Still not received a confirmation email though, so I do hope BT know what they’re doing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 35

Sorry, another quick question, as I’ve not received the email she said I’d receive.

When BT say the change will be active tomorrow, does that mean the start of the day or the end of the day? And is everything activated at the same time - faster speed and the new anytime call package? Is there anywhere online where I can check the status?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 35

change could be anytime tomorrow right up until midnight

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 18 of 35

Hi @tarbat, you can track orders on this link by logging in with your BT ID.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 35

@NeilOwrote:

Hi @tarbat, you can track orders on this link by logging in with your BT ID.

Thanks, good link. A bit worrying that it says:

TBA: Pending/Partial
We cannot yet confirm the completion date of your order
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 35

So, does anyone know what "Pending/Partial" means on an order? Partial what?

The order also says Activation Date is 21 Nov 2019, which was yesterday, but I'm still on the old package. There's also an ALERT on the order saying "Thanks for your order. We're just updating our records. Check back later and you'll see all your order details here." And I didn't receive the promised email confirming the order.

1.jpg

And on My BT, all I can get is:

2.jpg

0 Ratings