cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Upgrade to BT Halo 2 - Fabulous service

I've just had an email from BT Broadband about an offer to upgrade me to Halo 2 for only an extra £3 pcm. 

I clicked 'View my offer', answered some questions and clicked to proceed. Up came a message "We are unable to process your request - please call our helpful advisors on 0800 800 150", so I did. I got through immediately to a very helpful guy called Sam, based in Doncaster. He carefully explained the changes and my options and I accepted the upgrade. It will  actually only cost me another £1 pcm. The new contract starts from tomorrow and ends in October 2022.

I'm waiting for his email confirmation and I'm 100% confident that I won't need to exercise the cooling-off option.

He was the best advisor I've spoken to for many years from any company & I'm now waiting for a text*** to give him feedback.

It's great to get such cheerful, fabulous service during these awful Covid times.

*** PS So much of BT's comms requires a smartphone. I have a 3G mobile (with with I'm very happy!) -  does anyone know if his feedback text will reach me? He said it would be sent immediately but it hasn't arrived. If you expect problems, would a Moderator be able to pass on my 100% quality rating please?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Upgrade to BT Halo 2 - Fabulous service

Two weeks ago I sent a similar message to a major supermarket after a delivery driver performed above and beyond.
Is it relevant here? Perhaps.
We are often quick to condemn so we should, I humbly suggest, be equally prompt to recognise exemplary service.
On the last two occasions I have spoken to BT call staff they each have been excellent: patient and courteous.
0 Ratings