cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Upgrade to Fibre

@pippincp I think the problem is with my account not FTTP, as every agent confirmed I can get it but the order is not going through (they are unable to make the order and book the engineer). Something wrong with my account. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Update:

So since it was not going anywhere, even after a couple of calls to FTTP team and getting a manager involved. So finally,  I managed to escalate it to higher level (Executive customer resolutions) with an email to someone in charge. Now I am speaking to one person who is handling my case and things are moving much quickly. So the quick solution is a new account (which I have been suggesting to FTTP team). Now waiting for installation. 

I spoke to close to 10-12 people in FTTP team until now with no solution! All agents were really nice and helpful. I assume they tried to do everything that they can but unfortunately, something went wrong somewhere in my account. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Ok, finally I have Fibre Broadband!

Openreach Engineer just left and I am getting just over 100 mbps (their minimum guarantee for Fibre 100).

Now I need to sort out closing the existing account, move existing home phone number etc. 

One thing I forgot to mention that I participated in digital voice trial and by reading other comments in the forum, probably that messed up my existing account (and forced to open a new account).

0 Ratings