cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Upgrade

Go to solution

I was sent an offer by BT to upgrade to BT Halo1 for just an extra £3 a month. My last bill was £34. 87 including an extra £2.47 usage so the current Broad band and line rental contract is: £32.40  a month.

When I tried to complete the take te offer The upgrade upgrade offer was then calculated as £55.99 a month an additional £21 a month and that is 7 times more than the BT email quotation.

Can somebody explain this. How can a change from £32.40 to £55.99 be said to be just £3?

I am interested in the upgrade but I need to clear the difference between the quotation I was given as a special offer and what the actual calculated monthly cost.

Edward Lubega

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Upgrade

Go to solution

phone options team who are dealing with renewals 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks very much but  I don't know whether you have noticed that BT has posted a r equest that we do not call because of  the Coronavirus situation. True  each time I have always had to negotiate and the discount comes as a favour. I will try the community Forum page suggestion and see whether I will get through.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

If you had tried the forum search for 'upgrade' you would find numerous posts exactly like yours and with the same advice to phone options team who are dealing with renewals

hopefully the advice will prove successful for you like others

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.