cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ZomBieZA
Contributor
Message 31 of 38

Re: Upgraded to BT Fibre, order is still open and nothing has changed.

I never got a 'new' hub, still have the Hub 6. And yes, everything is connected the same.
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 38

Hi @ZomBieZA  Thanks for posting back and sorry your fibre broadband is not working. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will look into this for you.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
ZomBieZA
Contributor
Message 33 of 38

Ahh thank you.. was hoping this wouldn't happen as now I have to wait again for a fix or a downgrade again.
0 Ratings
ZomBieZA
Contributor
Message 34 of 38

I called yesterday and I had a engineer come in now, he said I am on a exchange only line and that I need to contact bt to tell them this and to downgrade me back to ADSL.
0 Ratings
ZomBieZA
Contributor
Message 35 of 38

Sadly now I have to wait as they said the engineer needs to update his notes before they can downgrade. And the engineer today was unexpected as my fault track says a engineer is coming out tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 38

There must be an error in the local cable routing records. This needs to be corrected by Openreach so that it shown that your line is EO, and not via a cabinet.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 38

Hi @ZomBieZA,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry the upgrade to FTTC isn't available for you line. I've had a look at the engineer notes and you line is connected directly to the exchange on the Exchange Only line. This means that the line isn't connected to the FTTC cabinet.

I can see that an order has been placed to reactivate your service on normal Broadband. The activation date is set for the 23rd of April. I've raised an expedite Request to see if this date can be brought forward. I'll give you a call tomorrow as soon as I have an update from Wholesale.

Thanks

PaddyB

ZomBieZA
Contributor
Message 38 of 38

Thank you very much, My internet is back on already.
0 Ratings