cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUB-ZER0GAMER
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Upgrading to Full Fibre 900

Hi, was just wondering if there is another way to upgrade to the new top broadband package? (Full Fibre 900) I tried doing it online and got this message. I already checked the availability which said I can get it but for some reason I've had this message show up for a while on my account.Annotation 2020-03-25 163328.png

6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Upgrading to Full Fibre 900

Try phoning 0800800030 and see if options team can get you upgraded

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
SUB-ZER0GAMER
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Would just like to update on this a little. I was able to get in contact with someone today but as they went to do a speedtest they came back and said I'd require an engineer to complete the upgrade to Full Fibre 900. I thought it would have been a simple call and done sort of thing but apparently I have to wait until June, at the earliest for an engineer to come out and do whatever needs done... Honestly thought everything was set up fine 😞

0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Do you currently have FTTP?

0 Ratings
SUB-ZER0GAMER
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

yeah, full FTTP setup in a cupboard under the stairs. I'm currently on what was BT's top broadband package (Fibre 250) before the new Full Fibre packages became available.

0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Can't see why it would need an engineer visit. I wonder if @Starwire  knows?

0 Ratings
danstanbridge
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I too am having exactly the same issue, trying to upgrade from 100 to 500.  Spoke to an advisor at BT and was told openreach are taking no new orders until 1/6.  I’ve already got the equipment installed and running...

0 Ratings