cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Upload Speed Capped At 50MB

Go to solution

Good Morning 

Can anyone on here to have my upload speed Cap lifted sitting on 50MB  should be around 70MB+ mark 

Package I am on is Full Fibre 500 download speed is perfect just the upload the speed is affected 

I have done tests by using ethernet cable

Thanks 

Paul 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Upload Speed Capped At 50MB

Go to solution

@Shrubbfamily123 

How long has your service been active, is it can take a few days for the profile change to be sent to the Smart Hub 2?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@Shrubbfamily123wrote:

Package I am on is Full Fibre 500 download speed is perfect just the upload the speed is affected 

When did the Full Fibre 500 package start ? your order confirmation will state the start date, if that time has passed speak to the Connections team on 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Since 4th January

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

there are many posts on forum like yours and in majority is appears to correct itself after a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Big Shout out to Moderator Neil for helping me out by email & phone for the last week with my upload speeds being capped this was down to BT Systems not talking to eachother my upload speed has now moved from 50mb to 72mb

Paul. 

Screenshot 13-1-2022.JPG

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Shrubbfamily123,

That's great to see that your upload speed is where it should be.

@NeilO is out of the office, over the weekend, so I'll let him know that you posted up 🙂

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings