Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wyeeye
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Uploading consistently leads to connection drops

Go to solution

Okay, just tested that again by trying to upload those other four files (total size 2.46gb) as a stacked upload - and it worked this time.

I will try another upload again tomorrow or the day after just to further test it and make sure it really is working again, and I will report back.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @wyeeye Thanks again for testing that for me and let me know how you get on tomorrow.

Cheers
John

Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @wyeeye Did you manage to get another chance to test the upload again. The product team are chasing me to check if their fix worked OK.

Cheers
John

wyeeye
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

Yep, I was just leaving it for yesterday to try again today - two uploads on two separate occasions - both uploaded successfully. The problem appears to be solved now, so you can let the product team know.

I'd be interested to know what setting was changed.

Thanks for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @wyeeye Many thanks for testing that again and glad it is now resolved for you. 

The shaper profile was adjusted is all I can tell you as not something we deal with daily but we knew who would be able to help get this fixed for you 😉

Cheers
John

DrMoz
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution
Are you able to post the fix. I’ve been having similar problems trying to backup my iPhone to the Cloud over the Wi-fi. It drops out after about 2 minutes. Contacted BT and they’re sending out another hub but I don’t think that is likely to work.
0 Ratings
DrMoz
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution
Are you able to post the solution? I’m having identical problems with my hub6. BT sending out a new one but I think that’s what they do when they can’t fix the fault over the phone. Many thanks
0 Ratings
wyeeye
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

If the new router doesn't work for you (it didn't for me), then I'd recommend contacting one of the moderators on the forum here and tell them you're having the same kind of issue and need to get it fixed. It would appear to me that whatever causes this particular problem is outside the expertise of the phone help folks, which was why I came here and the mods really helped out.

0 Ratings