Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gavometer
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Urgent - Broadband Set Up "Stuck" - Required for Work

Hi

Getting a little desperate now, so would really appreciate any support. My Broadband is supposed to be set up this week, but when I placed the order last week it apparently got "stuck" in pending. There is only one team that can fix this I am told, but nobody at BT can get hold of them.I have tried multiple times and have been on hold for nearly 3 hours so far.

I appreciate these are difficult and busy times, but can anyone help? If this is not resolved this week, my ability to work will be compromised.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Urgent - Broadband Set Up "Stuck" - Required for Work

are you getting FTTP or FTTC?  are you transferring from another ISP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Gavometer
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi. I am not sure, I believe it is FTTC. There is a modem at the new property, and no engineer is required (just the hub sent out). It is a new connection in a new build house.

Thank you for coming back to me.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

if a new build in a housing development then probably it's an ONT and you are getting FTTP   something like this?  If so you need to phone FTTP team 08005874787

ONT fttp_small_ont_2019.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Gavometer
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thank you. I appreciate your help, but I have already tried calling them. They told me because the order I placed is stuck at pending there is another team they had to put me through. This is the team that I cannot get hold of, despite 3 hours on hold. Very much panicking now!

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 6 of 7

Unfortunately the mods here can't help with FTTP issues.

0 Ratings
Gavometer
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

No worries, thanks for your reply anyway.

0 Ratings