Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gilly61
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Very poor customer service

Go to solution

Very proof service no landline since 8/12/18 despite various forms of contact with Bt 

then no broadband or tv since 20/12/18 this too also reported and no further updates 

this landline is used for a disabled person contact 

no tv or broadband over the Christmas period 

well done BT  T think I will go back to sky!, 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Very poor customer service

Go to solution

see if a forum mod who is a BT employee can help find the reason for delay  they will post here but maybe not today due to holidays

is this any help maybe not for now but future  https://btplc.com/Inclusion/HelpAndSupport/DocumentsandDownloads/Communicationchoices/FreePriorityFa...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Gilly61,

I am so sorry that it isn't working for you. My team will do all we can to help you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Gilly61
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
No reply
No update
No phone or broadband still!!!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Gilly61

Sorry we haven’t been in touch yet. I can see you’ve sent in your details, you’re getting close to the top of the queue, we have a strict policy of dealing with each case in turn. We’ll do our best to be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks

StuartH

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Gilly61,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry the repair has taken longer than expected.

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today. I had a look at the details of your account and I can see that an engineer has been working on your fault this Morning. I can see that the engineer has identified and fixed the fault.

I've tested your Broadband and I can see that its back up and running.

I can see that there is already a complaint open on your account and the team dealing with the fault are due to follow up with you again on Monday.

As the service has been repaired, I do think it would be best to leave your complaint with that team. This will also give us a chance to monitor the connection over the weekend to make sure the service has been repaired for good.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings