cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davidf8
Message 1 of 4

Very poor upload speeds on superfast

I now see from this forum, that many others are suffering from very poor upload speeds from superfast hubs. Yet why is it that the tech "helpline" dont admit this from the off. But, rather take you through their standard CS menu presumably in the hope you'll get bored and give up. I had apparently may have internal wiring issues which seriously affect my uplaod speed but not my download speeds. I can have an engineer check but beware - if it's not BT's fault I'l get a scary bill. What's the betting that it wouldn't be their fault whatever happened. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Very poor upload speeds on superfast

The upload speed will depend on the connection speed, personally I get 67 mbps download and 16 mbps upload which is exactly what I expected.

What is your download and upload speed ?

0 Ratings
Davidf8
Message 3 of 4

72/0.89 still **bleep**! Happens alot that the upload speeds "drop out" for several days

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Davidf8 That's very low, can you post your router stats and we'll take a look?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings