cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Very slow speeds every evening only recently

Hi 

Can somebody please look into the issue we are having with our Infinity1 fibre service?

During the day I consistently get 35mbps, but I have noticed a slow down in the last month (or so).

Now, every evening between 6-11pm I notice a slowdown in speeds.

It drops all the way down to an roughly 2mbps and stays until close to midnight where it seems to creep back up again.

I have run the wholesale speed test with only 1 wired connection to the main desktop PC. Also, done the further test.

We are on the MARKS TEY exchange, with the cabinet right across the road from our house.

Can this be looked into please as it is very disappointing to have this kind of speed issues at peak times with a newly installed (less than 12 months) service.

I understand streaming in the evenings is common, but I find the hit we are taking to be unacceptable.

regards

Robin

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Very slow speeds every evening only recently

Can you run a Further Diagnositics test now when it should be good and another when it drops (for comparison).

Post screenshots on here and I'll ask a mod to pick it up for you to see if BT Wholesale are aware and have relief planned.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Very slow speeds every evening only recently

yep, will do...

0 Ratings