Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 11 of 54

Re: Vry swlow infinity 2 speeds in the evening

Go to solution

Hi Raccoons, I am in the exact same situation living in Mynytho connected to the Llanbedrog exchange normal speeds in the morning going down to 1.3mb by eve 10.00pm am interested in your engineers visit for tommorrow, hoping he can find you, my visit is booked for the 19th  but maybe your engineer will solve it for us both. Glad i found your post and am taking it as a confirmation that the fault is not on my end. Let me know how you get on please, regards Andy.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 54

Go to solution

@Phone2Canvas

Which cabinet are you on

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jonh87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 54

Go to solution

Its nice to know i am not alone with this problem . Will be interested to see what the engineers opinion is . You two are lucky they will not send me an engineer yet as they think it is back to normal and will settle down  .  Speed tonight  half an hour ago was 1.31 ,thats the lowest yet.

0 Ratings
raccoons
Contributor
Message 14 of 54

Go to solution

Hi @Phone2Canvas

What a small world we live in that we live in the same area and you come accross my post.  I'm sorry to hear that you are having the same problem as me with the same exchange. But I'm also kind of glad that someone else is experiesing the same problem as I am with the same exchange.

Unfortunatly my engeneer apointment had to be cancelled due to the wrong address showing up for openreach. BT are trying to get this ammended for me at the moment. So I'm going to have to reschedule once it is amended if the problem has not been fixed

It would be great if you could keep posting here on how you are getting on. 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 54

Go to solution

@jonh87

Can you start your own thread about your similar problem as although similar to the others I think this problem is probably exchange related

@raccoons

@Phone2Canvas

i have drawn mod attention to 2 people on same exchange getting same problem. There may be more just not found the forum 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 16 of 54

Go to solution

@raccoons Small world indeed will keep in touch here and if I get the engineer first would be happy inform them of your plight.

@imjolly I am currently served by LLANBEDROG  Cabinet 1 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 54

Go to solution

Thanks

so same exchange different cabinet. I have notified mods who will get it tomorrow morning

Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 18 of 54

Go to solution

@imjolly Much appreciated thank you.

@raccoons Sorry, don't think that I am Hijacking your post but instead I am like your wingman in Cab 1

Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
raccoons
Contributor
Message 19 of 54

Go to solution

@Phone2Canvas LOL not at all. You have no idea how good it is to hear that I'm not alone. Sounds so bad considering the circumstances ;D

Happy to have you as a wing man 🙂

0 Ratings
jonh87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 54

Go to solution

@imjolly

Thanks i have started own thread.

0 Ratings