Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 21 of 54

Re: Vry swlow infinity 2 speeds in the evening

Go to solution

This morning I am getting the fastest speed ever recorded its 100mps faster that last night, what could be causing this I wonder?upload speed

0 Ratings
raccoons
Contributor
Message 22 of 54

Go to solution

@Phone2Canvas Getting the same results as you. High speeds recorded every morning using the BT Wholesale speed checker but come evening down as low as 2Mbps 😞

I think the LLANBEDROG exchange that we are both connected to has gremilins at night time 😄

0 Ratings
CJT80
Expert
Message 23 of 54

Go to solution

@Phone2Canvas

Possibly the fact you are using Chrome. 

My understanding is the test works better on IE or Edge. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 54

Go to solution

Hi @Phone2Canvas  sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the same issue. 

We will be happy to help you also if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 25 of 54

Go to solution

@JohnC2

Hi thanks you are absolute right, had to wait till this morning to confirm it. 98.52 reported by chrome, 39.24 by edge.20fyq87

2dsh7k0

@JohnC2

Thanks John have done that much appreciate your support.

Recorded a blistering 1.78 mbps last night after a very rocky stuttering stream of the football

13zya7a

@raccoons

Good to see you yesterday who would have known. Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 26 of 54

Go to solution

@CJT80

Yes you are absolutely right see above, thanks.

Highlighted
raccoons
Contributor
Message 27 of 54

Go to solution

@Phone2Canvas   Hopfully we can get this fixed together 🙂

0 Ratings
raccoons
Contributor
Message 28 of 54

Go to solution

Unfortunatly BT did not ring me back today as arranged 😞

Just to recap my situation 

On the 06/07 I reported an issue with my broadband infinity 2 speeds going as low as 2Mbps during the evenings.

On the 09/07 I rang again and an engineer was booked for the 11/07

On the 10/07 the engineers appointment was cancelled by BT because the wrong address shows up for Openreach. (a problem we have tried to fix in the past with no luck)

Spoke to a really nice woman who said that they have put in a request to Openreach to change the address to the correct one. But because I have a fault she will try to arrange an engineers apointment with the correct address while we wait for Openreach to update the address. She said she would call Me back on the13/07 to let me know the situation. But like I stated above no one has contacted me.

Phew I think that's all of it ;D

I have also herd from another person on this forum post who is having the exact same problenm as I am, who is connected to the same exchange.

The exchange in question is the LLANBEDROG exchange not to be confused with people who are having simillar issues on other forum posts on an exchange that sounds very simillar to ours. All these Welsh villages sound very simiilar 😄

Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 54

Go to solution

@raccoons

You appear to be in the mod queue and they will contact you when you reach top of inbox. They are busier than normal just now with a lot of referrals so just patience I am afraid

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Phone2Canvas
Beginner
Message 30 of 54

Go to solution

@JohnC2

@imjolly

@raccoons

Hi let me share my recent experience like 5 mins ago i get a missed call alert so i check my voicemail, check the left message, which is from BT, quote "we have found that your broadband connection is working fine and so are cancelling your engineers appointment...."

What on earth is going on? Has BT become a dictatorship? I really want my appointment to stand it took me over 5 hours to secure it. I don't really care how much it costs,,,, I'm happy to pay an engineer to fix the problem whatever and wherever it is. Why can't I get the service that I am Paying for?

Happy to be patient I was waiting 10 days patiently for my engineers appointment, like Charlie Brown in a queue to gain entry to the Wonka Chocolate Factory and taste the delights, but to have my golden ticket snatched out of my hand by a passing Umpa Lumpa, is really testing me out.

So looking for some direction on what to do next?

Looking back over this post must say sorry for the RANT and Willy Wonka  analogy. Cat Happy

ps. have 3 days of screenshots that say there is definately a problem.

0 Ratings