cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milgo
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

When will the promised speed upgrade from fibre 1 to fibre 2 happen?

I re contracted with BT phone and fibre on the 9th July.  A provision of me re contracting was that my package would include an increase in speed to the fibre 2 profile.  My question is when will this speed increase happen?

I can provide any details of my existing contract if/when required.

Thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: When will the promised speed upgrade from fibre 1 to fibre 2 happen?

post the stats from your hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information  if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
milgo
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

As requested see attached.  Note*  I have included the information from my HG612 modem as this is my preferred connection method!

BT Community 1.jpgBT Community 2.jpgBT Community 3.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

if you upgraded to what was infinity 2/superfast fibre 2 then you need to go back to CS and get the change made or phone the options team who are uk based 0800800030 and talk to them   certainly looks like you are still on previous infinity 1 55/10mb

if you go to MTBT what package does it say you are on now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
milgo
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Hi,

I have already done as you have suggested (yesterday) and was told by an agent fr0m the technical team that the "upgrade" would take approx 10 days to complete!  I did not think that this information was correct (as the 10 days mentioned - from my experience was only for a stabilisation period when a new service was provisioned NOT an upgrade) but I was not able to get my point across.

0 Ratings
milgo
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Apologies but what is MTBT?  Do you have a URL?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 11

http://home.bt.com/news-01364226038546  you can see MYBT at top of page

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

did you try the options team?

0 Ratings
milgo
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

Internal Server Error
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

0 Ratings