cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Whole street's upgraded to Full Fibre except me!

Hi there, BT recently ran fibre down my street so I was surprised Full Fibre didn't become available in my upgrades. Just noticed it's available to literally all my neighbours' addresses but not mine, which is ironic as they're all with Virgin! Would it be possible for someone at BT to look into this and see if it's just an admin error? The neighbours are mainly on overhead lines whereas I have the pole in my front garden and a buried connection, don't know if that might be it.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Whole street's upgraded to Full Fibre except me!

Have you spoken to the FTTP  team? If not, I suggest you give them a call on 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Openreach wouldn’t just provide FTTP to the houses only served by VM, believe it or not they are adults and don’t play those sort of games. 😒

It’s mostly likely just an address matching issue. Speak to the FTTP Team and they can check with Openreach if it is that.

Message 4 of 5

Spoke to the BT fibre technical team, but they just say it's Openreach's network and they have no way of knowing why our house isn't available. Doesn't seem to be possible to contact Openreach but I tried filling in a form for something else.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

0 Ratings