cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buncy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Why can’t I get a forecast for an open reach FTTP install?

So.. I moved into a new build two weeks ago, I was told when I purchased the house it would come with BT FTTP. The day I moved in the developer has run a fibre from near my front door to inside the house and a conduit was ready to run the fibre to the property from the cabinet.

The developer told me they had told open reach the house was ready and that’s as far as they go. I’ve contacted BT who say they can set up any account until I have the fibre modem in my house.

So two week later I’ve heard nothing, I’ve chased through BT who once again say it’s nothing to do with them, and my developer just tells me open reach are aware it needs doing but there is no forecast.

So how do I find out if and when I’ll ever get my I internet and phone line installed?  Openreach have no contact details?? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why can’t I get a forecast for an open reach FTTP install?

You could try contacting Openreach via twitter. @OpenreachHelp

0 Ratings
Starwire
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why can’t I get a forecast for an open reach FTTP install?

The Developer should be able to speak to the Openreach New Sites Manager for the area to ask him.

I’ve had some issues on my Patch like this, one call to the New Sites Manager and he had FND Engineers out within 24hrs to connect it up and Register the ONT ready to take orders.

0 Ratings