cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

WiFi Disconnecting Orange Flashing Light

Hello, I have recently returned from a week holiday and our WiFi box seems to work for 10 minutes then disconnects from the solid blue light to flashing orange and this has been constant for a day or two, on my phone it states the password is incorrect but I know its not been changed and works for a few minutes at a time 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: WiFi Disconnecting Orange Flashing Light

@Davidcgxg 

Welcome to this user forum.

Is there any noise on your phone line, dial 17070 and select option 2, it should be quiet between the announcements.

Message 3 of 5

Hello we have the land-line as we needed it obviously for the broadband but we do not actually have a land-line phone, I have registered it with BT and seems to be Thursday for engineer so maybe something we can not fix from here

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

So do you have a broadband only package so you cannot make or receive phone calls or is it just you do not have a landline phone?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Broadband only package 

0 Ratings