cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jase888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Will BT move mastersocket whilst fixing it?? Coming in a few hours so quick responses please :)

Ive got the BT Engineer coming out in a few hrs time to fix my internet (just moved into new home and doesnt work).

Will they be able to move the master socket upstairs whilst they fix it? Ive put wire from master socket into room upsatirs where i want it to make things easier.

Any tips on how to get them to do this? My parents got them to move it when they got fibre broadbanmd a year or two ago but when my brother got it the guy wouldnt do it for some reason saying hes not allowed to.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Will BT move mastersocket whilst fixing it?? Coming in a few hours so quick responses please :)

unlikely as engineer is there to fix a fault  if he does however you may well be charged £129.99

if you want it moved you may be better considering local telecom person from paper

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings