cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Will switching to BT Business cause any down time from Residential or is it lit switching service

I am going to call BT tomorrow as I do not want my contract to go to EE. Their reviews online are a shambles. Why did BT go with a consumer-facing company such as EE to partner with? It is beyond belief; I suppose they did not have much choice.

But I have a new job starting Monday, fully remote.

If I switch the account to BT Business, is it seamless? Or will an engineer still need to come out?

Will the same credentials I use on my router log me into Business? If not, does anybody have connection details I would need?

I just really don't want to move to EE, and the static IP address would be useful to me.

And Business works out about £45 which at present am paying £65 for typical bt always shafting the loyal customers.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Will switching to BT Business cause any down time from Residential or is it lit switching servic

@david39ni 

See my post here https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/What-Mess-is-New-EE-BT-EE/m-p/2379677#M168360

Any login details are account specific, and not generic.

Contracts are normally much longer as well, but you get a much better SLA, and lower contention.

0 Ratings