cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Wireless and Ethernet dropping on Fibre 100 Smart Hub 2

Hi all, I've noticed at random times several of my wireless devices losing internet connection although the wireless is connected (message on devices show = Connected / No internet - There are no signal issues and have to drop the wireless connection to reconnect then all is fine for a while. I have also noticed my recent installation of Sky Q shows the Sky Q box has no Internet connection at random times and this is over Ethernet and by itself the internet connection will re-establish, my PC which is also over Ethernet sometimes cannot access web pages with 4xx error codes yet testing from another device that same website is available. 

Do I have a faulty Smart Hub perhaps? Tried factory reset and restarts but the problem does reappear although it is infrequent.

Stats on the Smart Hub doesn't show any obvious signs that the internet link going down at all

TIA

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wireless and Ethernet dropping on Fibre 100 Smart Hub 2

have you turned of smart setup?

have you tried changing wireless channels by selecting manually instead of auto

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wireless and Ethernet dropping on Fibre 100 Smart Hub 2

yes I turned off smart set up shortly after setting up the smart hub. Wireless is set to 'smart' but since Ethernet connected devices are struggling at times too I didn't pin point any wireless specific settings could be the issue.

0 Ratings