cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Working from home during COVID-19

Myself and my partner are working from home during the outbreak, if we don't, we don't get paid. However as of tonight we have no landline or Internet. The soonest the online fault tracker says we can get an appointment is 22nd April?! Has anyone else had issues getting an appointment? I can't get through on the phone either, even after 45 and 53 minutes wait times on both times I called them to ask about it. Also does anyone know if there is an out of hour number for BT? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Working from home during COVID-19

Have you check to see if there is a fault in your area and it is not just you who has lost connection?

have you tried using the test socket to make sure it is not a problem with your master faceplate or maybe your internal wiring?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Working from home during COVID-19

0800 800 150 is 24/7

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings