cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Wrong cabinet showing on Address

When i search on http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.AddressOutput i am served under cabinet 133 but when i search in BT where and when with my telephone number it shows old cabinet 88 and i am unable to order bt infinity 

BT has refused to help and says it down to available ports and when i live in a block of flats and everyone else can order and BT openreach has told me there are loads of ports available.

My whole area was served under Port 88 and been swapped over but seemed like they have not updated my details or swapped mine

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Wrong cabinet showing on Address

First of all please edit your phone number out of the post, this is a public forum.

All you can do is submit this form to Openreach. If you get an automated reply, keep sending it until you get a human response. https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?id=7214&embed

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thats fine my telephone not in use just for internet

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

thank you for help

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Charlotte2592 and welcome.

I've removed the number as posting personal details on a public forum isn't recommended. If you complete and submit the forum posted by @licquorice the records shoud be updated to reflect the correct details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

However i have done this email BT has filled this already  and i have. Also isnt This up to BT to check and update this shouldnt be up to the customer to chase and im not paying for 1.5mb to get no support getting faster internet

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

contacting the mods is by invite and I cannot see mods posting invite for you as you have only 4 posts on forum

It is the openreach database you need updated and that has nothing to do with BT Retail who will be your ISP  even though they are both part of BT GROUP they have no more conenction to openreach than you would get from TT or SKY or any other ISP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

As my isp you would want me to get the best connection i can possiblity can get.. in the end a fork out more £££ to stay with them 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

@Charlotte2592 wrote:

As my isp you would want me to get the best connection i can possiblity can get.. in the end a fork out more £££ to stay with them 

as this is a customer help customer forum as it says when you sign up I and everyone on form apart from forum mods are customers just like you so - I am not your ISP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings