cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Wrong postcode

Go to solution

Hi, I am BT customers for a number of year now. I am looking to upgrade from my current (Halo 1) to include Complete Wi-Fi. However, everytime i tried to do this it gives me this error message. 

"the postcode provided is different to the postcode where service is provided on this account"

I have been living at the current address for more than 5 years and renewed a number of time (I also started the 1st contract with BT when I moved in). So not sure what this is about. Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong postcode

Go to solution

Hi @Minh,

Thank you for posting. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you get the postcode corrected.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you. I have sent you a note with details. Hope you have got chance to look into that

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Glad I was able to get that sorted for you @Minh.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks David, greatly appreciated. My 6 year problem got solved! And I just managed to place an order as well thank to you

0 Ratings