cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Wrong profile for Bband

Hi, 

I have recently moved into a new property, had line activated yesterday but the profile has been set at 55/10 instead of 80/20 not sure why (was on 80/20 at the old house) 

Any mods able to get this profile corrected. I have thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wrong profile for Bband

can you post hub stats so mods can see  just because you get 80/20 at one property need not necessarily mean you get same when you move to another

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Cheers for the reply. 

What do you mean hub stats? 

I understand line length etc will affect speeds however I'm 300m. In sync at the full 55/10

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

in order for the forum members to help please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if HH6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information . 

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings