cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OAP_Kiplin
Beginner
Message 211 of 440

Re: You were disconnected from EA Online

fifa working now, all my mates have gone to bed. Thanks EA/BT !

nic9394
Aspiring Contributor
Message 212 of 440

it'll be back. just did like 20 ping tests. had 1-2 timed out. so it will work, but not fixed yet, so will b back at 6-7pm
0 Ratings
jonew
Contributor
Message 213 of 440

Over 200 replies and Still no one from bt comments.
Is this fixed ?
0 Ratings
DJ_Enigma
Message 214 of 440

I got an email back from BT early this morning saying that they weren't aware it was a wider issue, but now had the head of networking working on it....it seems ok to me now. 🙂

0 Ratings
jonew
Contributor
Message 215 of 440

It was ok for me after 12am. But this issue seems to happen from 7pm ish. I guess we'll know during peak hours today
0 Ratings
Hendrado
Contributor
Message 216 of 440

Glad that I found this thread on here. I was racking my brain last night and thought it was an EA problem as to why I couldn't play online. Has there been any official response from BT over this? I guess we will have to wait and see this evening if anything has been resolved.

Complete and utter shambles.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Quinny01
Contributor
Message 217 of 440

Has there been any official response from BT as yet? .. I am hoping to jump on MOH Warfighter tonight after 7pm.

0 Ratings
dartiss
Contributor
Message 218 of 440

Ditto here.

Only get a chance to play BF3 (PS3) in the evening and haven't been able to get on since Friday - only had Infinity 2 installed last Monday so I'm absolutely gutted.

Has anybody rung BT to get an official answer out of them on this? I've emailed and Tweeted them and will reply here with anything I get.

David.

0 Ratings
Quinny01
Contributor
Message 219 of 440

I tweeted @BTCare last night and this morning but no response... great customer service!

0 Ratings
Hercy
Beginner
Message 220 of 440

This is looking more like a BT problem than a EA one, more than 10 friends all with different broadband suppliers were connected to the EA servers on Sunday and Monday night from 7pm onwards.  I spent about 4 hours over the 2 nights trying to figure out why I was the only one unable to sign in.

Guess having BT infinity aint the be all and end all of broadband!! Sent a few emails now requesting a response, still no reply (poor customer service) an update from BT would be nice or even "we are aware of the problem"  would help.

Please sort this out its beginning to be a pain, (wonder if this has anything to do with the vision update scheduled?)

0 Ratings