Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
shamus1
Expert
Message 1 of 6

banded profile

can someone look at these stats and tell me if im in a banded profile as if you restart the router it will always show 40 meg and as i have  noise margins dropping low in the evening  as my previous problem which could never be fixed,could dlm be seeing these noise margin drops and put me on banded profile?pics included show up for nine days which went to 14 days and reset yesterday

Screenshot (167).pngScreenshot (168).png

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: banded profile

As your max connection rate is only around 42.5Mb I think the 40Mb connection rate is co-incidence not banding.

What makes you think its banded?

shamus1
Expert
Message 3 of 6

i just thought it could be banded as it restarts exactly on 40 each time?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

if the resets are being caused by the '14 days reset problem' then I agree with @pippincp that looks like your connection speed and no banding involved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 5 of 6

ok thanks guys just checking to see if my problem with the noise drops was starting to show up a fault.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 6

Hi @shamus1 thanks for your PM, we can't deal with cases directly unless invited to do so. Before we can proceed can you clarify a few details for us please?

Can you post up a fresh set of stats please, so we can see your latest results?

Is your connection stable, or have you had any more drops? What is your minimum guaranteed speed?

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings