cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

broadband connection

joined BT on 18th June 2020. can make and receive calls but no broadband service. 

5 new routers, 7 engineer visits. line tests were all perfect but still can't connect.

BT then did a cease and re provide with another router sent out to me (Router number 6)

still flashing orange, then this week it started flashing pink, but tonight its back to flashing orange. 

The amount of time I have spent on the phone trying to get through, one call was 1hr and 18mins before i got through, only to get told the same old story. 

I have never got so bored of a situation like this before. I went from a perfectly good working service with another provider and changed to BT for better speeds and have had nothing since day one.  fed up !!!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: broadband connection

With all the hassle you have already had I have asked mods to see if they can help you. They are really busy so could take a few days for them to get back to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

@Mark5154 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm so sorry you've had to endure this. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

Message 4 of 6

Thanks. I even tried my own personal router but the DSL light doesn't come on which tells me i have no broadband service. head is pickled with it now. even the engineer said he's baffled at this. The line tests are perfect and reading 146mbps which is good for fibre 100 which I requested, but the router says no. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Silly question, have all the routers been G.Fast capable devices?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Yeah smart hub 2. Said there compatible 

0 Ratings