cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baz1388
Message 1 of 13

broadband problems

Hello i recently had a bt engineer vist me on monday at 12:30pm he tried to get me connected but said he couldent and didint know what the problem was he was up and down the phone cab number of times he left saying someone else will have to come out i asked when that would be he said i dont know but he will notify bt about the situation i check my order details and the broadband and phone said in progress waited until after midnight still no change so i phone bt up later on in the morning and they have arranged for and engineer to come out today 2/1/14 so today i tracked my order today and the phone line now says complete with todays date but my broadband says activation date 15th of july!! Questions is has my phone line been connected now? And will i have to wait until the 15 of july to get broadband? As this should of all been sorted monday! Still waiting on the engineer he should turn up between 8am -1pm but has he allready turned up if my phone line status says complete thank you
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 13

Re: broadband problems

Does your phone work?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
baz1388
Message 3 of 13

Dont have a house phone can i test it any other way?
0 Ratings
baz1388
Message 4 of 13

Update* just dialled it and its ringing lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 13

Do the internets work?
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
baz1388
Message 6 of 13

Basicly just dialled my house number and there is ringing on the other end which i find weird as i dint have a phine plugged in is this because i have the hub pluged into the phone line (well its a double socket one it has a broad connection on top and a phone line on the bottom)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 13

You really need a phone to test it
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
baz1388
Message 8 of 13

I switched my hub on and i get the green light green flashing then it will go blue then it will flash red with the red flasing broadband logo on the hub its been doing that since monday but my broadband date has changed to july the 15th it should of been sorted monday
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 13

Can you post your line stats from Troubleshooting/Helpdesk on the HH5 gui? Lines 1-13 should do
This link may help http://bthomehub.home/index.cgi?active_page=9140&active_page_str=page_hdesk&req_mode=1&mimic_button_...
If not, I'll try again 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
baz1388
Message 10 of 13

The link dosent work
0 Ratings