cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

broadband renew problems

Go to solution

i had an email about my contrack comming to its end so i went on myBT and to products but there is no start date or end date  and there is no option to renew it just upgrade had the same problem last time and ended up getting charged a lot more till i managed to phone and renew it

how can i check as my easy option is to switch to SKY i work long ours just want an easy life

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: broadband renew problems

Go to solution

There are numeous posts like your using search

phone 0800800030 who are dealing with renewals and see what you can negotiate 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

i have been working 14 hours straight 5 days a week i dont want to talk to any one im tiered and need to look at some deals slowly and to be honest if its not a uk call centre i only hang up

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I'll think you'll find all BT call centres are now UK/Ireland based so there's no need for the casual racism

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

sorry fed up and all call centres are bussy its not racism its suporting british jobs my money my policy

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Options team are uk based so you should be ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings