cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

broadband speed test

Hi not sure where to post this, have done a speed test and it is now asking which telephone socket I have, it looks like theInfinity SSFP one.

It says MK2 on the top right side of the box do not know of that has any relevance to which one I need to choose?   We are on infinity 2.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: broadband speed test

What speedtest site?

The BT Wholesale speedtest site does not ask for such information.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Hi @polish I have moved your post to this board but if you would elaborate if you are having connection issues the community will be happy to help you.

PS I take it you have checked out What type of master socket have I got? and that's why you think it could the the SSFP.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Hi it is the speedtest you can do on your broadband in your My BT account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Hi John yes I did and the SSFP is the only one with two sockets, so assume it is the correct one, the speed test came back that it could be improved, is there any way I can post my test for a mod to look at?  Just to say I am not very techy!!  many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @polish I take it you are using the Hub 6 that you mentioned on a previous thread.

If so will you go to hub manager, then advanced, then technical log, and post the stats. http://bthomehub.home/

you can copy and paste them into your post on the forum.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings