cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
satch2107
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

broadband speed too slow for NetFlix

Few times lately I have tried to watch Netflix opnly to be told they are sorry at this time cannot show anything., When I go to help section of netflix and do a system check I find I am only getting a speed of 25mb etc's whjere my speed should be some where above 55 Mb's I pay £43+ for broadband of the Infinity type so it should be better than this.

satch
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6

Re: broadband speed too slow for NetFlix

Hi @satch2107,

What speeds do you get on your other devices? Is it the same for them all? Also, what device are you watching Netflix on?

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Post stats from hub

hh6 advanced settings then technical log information 

hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk 

enter phone number and post results. Delete number   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

2019-01-11 15_53_48-Internet Connection Speed Recommendations.png

0 Ratings
satch2107
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Well thank you for that info, so why do I get the message saying " sorry we can't show you this title at the moment, please try another one"

satch
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

0 Ratings