cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sokedajo
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

bt infinity

hi there,i upgraded to infinity,we had a home hub 4 installed on friday,and our vision box,tried to get bt sport,cant get it,phoned them up,and apparantly we are not on infinity,when i clearly upgraded to it when i phoned,he said they need to activate it for us their end? is that correct? many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: bt infinity

If you are on Infinity, you would have an Openreach modem as well as a Homehub 4.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sokedajo
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

yes we have an openreach modem too,dont really understand why he said we havent been activated for infinity,

0 Ratings
MaryEF
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

It needs to be activated at the exchange as well as physically installed. Your confirmation emails should have given dates for both. Otherwise you will need to call BT and ask when it will be activated.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

@MaryEF wrote:
It needs to be activated at the exchange as well as physically installed. Your confirmation emails should have given dates for both. Otherwise you will need to call BT and ask when it will be activated.

Does it? It worked out of the box for me (after some prior work at the cabinet), and this suggests that's the norm.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.