cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 32

Re: cable to my cabinet

typing in BLOCK CAPITALS is considered shouting on the forum

if you are not happy about using dslchecker then from stats posted you are getting as good as your line can handle

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 32

Bognor regis.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 32

WELL THATS WHAT OTHERS CONSIDER IT TO BE.. AS I DONT... I LIKE CAPS.. I USE CAPS... JUST CAUSE I DONT CONFORM TO OTHERS AGENDA AND EXPECTATIONS AND ABIDE BY SUCH ... DONT MEAN THEY OR YOU ARE RIGHT... FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS A RIGHT WE ALL HAVE..AND ITS WRITTEN INTO THE HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION.. AND I WILL ENFORCE SUCH TO EXPRESS HOW I WANT BY USING CAPS... 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 32

Not the best way in the world to seek help.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 32

that is up to you but I will not post any further assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 26 of 32

WELL IF ENFORCING MY HUMAN RIGHTS IS WRONG THAN THIS MUST BE A PLATFORM FOR THE WOKE THEN... IM NOT THE ONE THAT IS SUPPRESSING SOMEONES RIGHTS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS OFFENDING MY FEELINGS BY USING CAPS... GOD PPL NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES.. YA GROWN ADULTS FOR GOD SAKE... 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 32

Hi @MARKYMARK2020 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the information you're getting. The other community members are correct but I can see that it's frustrating for you so I'll be happy to double check this for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 32

im not frustrated by other ppls replies in the slightest.. and im sorry to hear that you think they are right... but ofcourse you would say such as your part of the woke community... but hey... the days of any such accountability or honesty is gone... i know 100% if there was copper instead of aluminium going to my street cabinet id get better speed/bandwidth and stable connection... but yet i have gfast fibre cables ready.. but not connected...thats what im frustrated about.. not the childish you hurt my feelings members comments or such... 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 32

now I can read your post the checker shows an estimated range of 55/35mb with handback at 32mb and from your stats you have a 40mb connection which is within your expected speed range and just below max attainable speed.  unfortunately you are on an ECI cab and as such you will not get any speed increase from G.INP

sorry but don't think with an attenuation of 20db you will get any faster due to distance from cabinet

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 32

well id take the info on that page with a pinch of salt...because has been confirmed by bt that certain info on that page is in correct ..like it saying in the stats that fttp is available.. but then saying it aint below... so like i said .. i dont trust it all.. i trust real life experiences.. and my experience.. is major lag... buffering.. online game loading times.. long waits in lobbies... and the fact.. that the right cable is not being used.... so hey... thats all im saying on this now.... im done... its not getting me any where .. just gonna go round in circles... iv accepted nothing will change...  

0 Ratings