Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: capacity full so many different answers

@skippyinspace wrote:

Ive clicked the user name but cant find contact the mods. Is it becouse you are off line or am I missing something obnious!

You need to be logged in and viewing the full site, not the mobile version to see the link.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

thanks think I've sorted it
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Got a call from a moderator and informed New cable to be installed 28 April. This morning my fibre order was cancelled and got all the started emails about returning products etc. Phoned Orders to see what was going on and was informed again that there was availability in the cabinet and that they could reorder as her manager was saying it was available!!
I mentioned about the review on the 28 April and there was a further look into it which I was given the option to order again now as they were showing it available.
But Im also going to be stung for another router delivery
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 14 of 17

Have a word with the mod dealing with you about the charge and before you return anything.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 17

Hi @skippyinspace,

Thanks for posting. I can see that the order has been placed. Once you're up and running let me know and I'll sort out any incorrect charges for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

also I was told fibre was £2 cheaper than March 7 but by the time everything else was changed back to the same package I've ended being charged £4 a month more.
I'm not a happy camper
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 17 of 17

As I said talk to the mod dealing with you. Anything else you recieve via email or whatever can be ignored. The mod will tell you exactly what the situation is.

If you have any problems talk to them.

0 Ratings