Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bindi68
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 28

Re: constant connection issues and speed problems- Infinity

Go to solution

This is one such update ::

We have run a line test and we cannot find a problem with your line. The problem may be with your own equipment so we need you to carry out some tests. To get help with that click on the 'Help Section' on top right. If you have already checked your equipment and still have a problem then please call 0800 800 151.If you have made an appointment already the details will be shown below. There is no need for you to do anything further
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

Hopefully the engineer on Thursday will find and fix the problem and get you speed back within estimated range

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bindi68
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution
I hope so, been there before , speed returns then loses a few mbps per week until it hits 2 or 3. Unfortunately I’m not confident this will be permanently fixed , however let’s see what happens
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @bindi68 Thanks for taking my call earlier and confirming that the engineer visit yesterday has fixed the fault and returned your speeds back to normal.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
bindi68
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution
Yes indeed the engineer was excellent , speeds have returned to a respectable 68mb , however after a week or so it is apparent that all is not well . we are still experiencing more than acceptable amounts of drop outs . I would appreciate your assistance in completely resolving this for me
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @bindi68

Thanks for posting back and sorry you're still having problems.

Can you send us over your details and we'll look at this again for you?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bindi68
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

0 Ratings
bindi68
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution
Constant drop outs and speed issues again
Hi , just back from holiday , speed is now 38mb , and we are experiencing several drop outs daily (was starting to happen before we went off ) , seems like your line manager is gearing us down again as the fault is clearly still there . I’m guessing it will slow drown gradually every day until we can’t use it “again” Please can I ask this is looked at as this is beyond acceptable service
0 Ratings