cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

disconnections

Go to solution

Hi, I have had BT fibre to the premises about 2 years now never had any problems until

November 2021 when I started to get disconnections with the router staying orange

It could happen any time of day. On Saturday 15 January it went down again at 15.10 till 23.30.

I have had engineers to the house to try and sort it out but every time they come it is working ok.

Have had a new router and Nokia modem fitted but still losing connection.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: disconnections

Go to solution

Hi @Rebelone I'm really sorry to see you're broadband is disconnecting, with FTTP there is no real self-help advice I can provide other than we would need to organise another visit. If you need any help organising that please let me know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi thanks for for getting back to me, The engineer came today and promised I should not have any more problems 

Fingers crossed. 

Thank you so so much. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Rebelone I hope so, did the engineer find any issues?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

He had to splice the cable, said last engineer did not clean it or something and reading on the line is fine now.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi still getting disconnections another engineer was to call today but never turned up,

another booked for tomorrow spoke to an adviser yesterday she altered the channels on the router made no difference.

how do I make a compliant to head office , Openreach engineers do not seem to rectify the fault .dose not say much

for them dose it. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Rebelone 

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry that you're still experiencing disconnections.  Please keep us posted how the engineer visit goes tomorrow.  If you are still having problems after that we can pick up from here and manage your complaint until you're happy everything is sorted out.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings