cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikkimay
Message 1 of 7

disgusting service from BT please forward me an email i can contact as your advisors are rude and un

Please can somebody provide an EMAIL address for your complaint handling team! Let me be clear I have asked for an EMAIL address and I really hope that you understand that means an Email not a phone number I have plenty of those!!! 

I have been dealing with BT for six months regarding fibre broadband and after you have messed me and my partner around you phone me yesterday with the ultimate insult and rudest of operators!!! 

After six months, different forms to fill out and three of your own engineers struggling to understand why you can not connect fibre I get a phone call telling me I need to raise a community group to get fibre to my building! What I am struggling with is the fact that the business I SHARE the building with has fibre in fact your engineer came and got the key from this buisness and prepared the fibre to be installed telling us and I quote "all ready to go" (this was in december!!!!)

So I know there is fibre already coming into my building, I also know that in order to get it from the point in the ground to the business (who have three different connections) it runs over my front door!

I also dont know who would like to join my group in getting the fibre to my neighbourhood as every single street, which includes my building, has fibre already, including my building!

We checked as to who could provide fibre to our building and it was only BT otherwise we would have gone with a different company.

You have seriously messed us around, with forms, continuous escalation of the matter unessacary charges because of your operators inhability to listen, hence why I want an email address, and now to recieve a phone call insulting us is discusting. I should also add that I got signed off work due to being heavily pregnant and put under a great deal of stress, my job, oh I am a teacher who needs to be able to plan and mark from home (especially as I work in a college 45 minutes drive away,on a good day) I haven't been able to do this and now I have actually lost out on pay.  

I am absolutley certain you are in breech of trading legislation and law and intend to take my complaints (notice the s on the end of complaint) to trading standards. 

As I said before please provide me with an EMAIL address so I can actually show you how very wrong your untrained office minions are!!!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: disgusting service from BT please forward me an email i can contact as your advisors are rude an

from your post you are a business user and need to post on the business forum - this forum is for residential customers

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Nikkimay
Message 3 of 7

Re: disgusting service from BT please forward me an email i can contact as your advisors are rude an

I am not a business user, I am a residential user!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

This is a customer to customer help forum your posts do not go directly to BT however the forum is moderated by BT but not every post is read by them

You can use this this link to make a complaint https://www.bt.com/help/home/complaints.html

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I obviously misread your post  

this is a community forum where customers help customer and your post does not go to BT but may be read by a forum mod who are BT employees

using the help screen you can see making a complaint and this link may help  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/complaints/queue_id/462

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

if you are currently a BT customer enter your phone number and post results   remember delete number http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

This should show what is available to you  if not BT then use your address not post code

0 Ratings
Nikkimay
Message 7 of 7

Thank you 

0 Ratings