cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geeup
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

facebook not loading on wifi

Facebook will not load using my wifi on my laptop, tablet or phone. I have contacted chat, who have talked me through resetting my home hub - which lost connection with chat, and didn't solve the problem. The next advisor had me go in to command prompt and type ipconfig/flashdns then /release then /renew - but again lost connection and didn't help. Now chat is saying it is closed.  I also can't get on to dragon city or clash royale

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: facebook not loading on wifi

are you able to try using an ethernet connection with laptop?  does it work using mobile data on phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
geeup
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

thanks for the reply -it works on mobile data on the phone. I'm afraid I can't try with ethernet. Other sites seem to be ok, but I can't understand how live chat on BT now appears to be closed

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

to decide if hub the problem you need to be able to try ethernet connection

have you turned of smart setup?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
geeup
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

sorry - but no idea how

0 Ratings