cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankGriggs
Message 1 of 2

fibre broadband dropping

Have problems with my broadband intermittently dropping and coming back on within a minute. This is very annoying as I lose things I am doing. I spoke to a bloke in the "Indian Call Centre" and could not understand a word he was saying. I had the same problem a while back and an engineer came out and tested everything. He found a bad corroded connection on top of the pole and said he would transfer our line to a clean one. If this happened again , he said it would need a new cable as there are no spare connections left. From what I could gather from this call centre bloke I will get a visit on Wednesday morning. No idea what time or date. He said he would email me the details , but nothing yet. Does anyone have a number of a uk call centre as it is doing my head in trying to listen and understand the Indians.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: fibre broadband dropping

can you post stats from yopur hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information  if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

try quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone  any noise report phone fault to 151

have you tried using the test socket with a filter even if you currently have a filtered faceplate to se if that helps stability

enter your phone number and post results  delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings