Go to solution

Good result... finally. Glad you're sorted now.Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
quadvdsl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 36

Re: fttp/ftth whatever u want to call it... sounds exciting... yeah

Go to solution

I am mystified by this forum...how does any of that saga constitute a good outcome?

0 Ratings
nicey1958
Contributor
Message 33 of 36

Go to solution

it does when it is finally resolved. I blame the break up of  BT/OR that now have 1 person to do one 'end' of   install, another to do the other 'end'.. its s'posedly a way of saving money so Engineers arn't recognised as Multiskilled  I've known BT engineers as they were, and Open Reach is so short on trained staff  believe u me,  and it shows.

Anyway... 2.5 months is a long time to get a resolution,  but I have  had less than  a 3.5 mb connection  for too long to mention, so I'm happy now.

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 34 of 36

Go to solution

@quadvdsl wrote:

I am mystified by this forum...how does any of that saga constitute a good outcome?

Would you prefer the OP to still be hanging on a thread? Is the OP beeing finally connected not a result?

Do you know what an elipsis denotes?

0 Ratings
quadvdsl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 36

Go to solution

0 Ratings
nicey1958
Contributor
Message 36 of 36

Go to solution
Well 8 days in.. and couldn't be happier.with FTTP. 200 /20 and not a single drop or break in service. What a difference it makes ..latency very good... 9-10 on a speedtest to leeds.. and 20-25-30 in game to severs in europe.. with streaming going on elsewhere in the house.
The only complaint I have now... is swapping BT Sport from Sky onto BT TV has taken BT over 7 days to fix... and its still ongoing as are the fob offs in the phone calls.. 3 promised return calls.. all didnt happen. all promised to be fixed within a cpl of days..well like I said..still ongoing.
Geoff.
0 Ratings