cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: full fibre available from openreach not available with bt

I wonder if @Starwire  can confirm.

My understanding is that all pre 6th Jan orders will be completed though engineers will have discretion. Not that they've been told not to enter.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Getting annoyed now all work has been done in my street just before december recieved email from openreach saying now available please choose provider having a battle with bt promised calls back that dont happen put in complaint with openreach and had an email back from matt bray from openreach saying all available speak to bt which i did and they said they would contact me back and again this didnt happen just want to get connected to full fibre which is available !!!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Would be good to get a clear answer.
Certainly the team at my house said they were not meant to enter, but were more than happy to do so.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

@3fcsimo  It will make no difference how many time you ring BT, it will not be available to you until it appears in the DDSL checker @imjolly  linked to you earlier.

As the DSL checker relies on the Openreach database perhaps your time would be better spent to ensure Matt Bray gets it updated.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @3fcsimo ,

I've checked on Openreach CP portal for you and FTTC and FTTP are showing as not available. No CP's will be able to order the FTTP service for you yet. 

I would reply to Openreach and ask them to check again, for your line specifically

0 Ratings