cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

get an email saying need to book appointment but online appointment button just does diagnostic test

What do you have to do to get an appointment with BT broadband I am just going around in circles with no viable links to book an appointment online or wait 40 mins to a couple of hours on the phone?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: get an email saying need to book appointment but online appointment button just does diagnost...

Hi @Offcut and thanks for posting.

You can arrange the booking via the faults guys on 0800 800 151 but if you can't get through I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: get an email saying need to book appointment but online appointment button just does diagnost...

Hi

Thanks for the info I have had a text that asked me to press 2 for an appointment which i have done however I have heard nothing else since Last night.

On another note though I have had a BT Scammer try to gain access to my PC under the guise that they will fix my speed issues Yesterday?  The Worrying thing was they knew my first name? I do not know if PUNE is still part of there BT Call Centres but it did seem strange that my faults were mentioned/leaked to these scammers?  Thry did not get anything or gain access by the way.

Regards 

P Richards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Offcut,

It might be best if we take a look at your account and try and find out what is going on with this one.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings